Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On-line writer? article publisher? This site I found might be of interest to you.

This afternoon, I was spending my time surfing the net looking for websites that has articles on how to improve my writing. Half way browsing, I came through sites that offered on-line jobs as article writers. Having no job at the time, I decided to look through a couple of sites. The first site I entered has a simple layout offering lots of categories and job opportunities for on-line writers catering to different topics. It also has different ads that looked simple yet effective. Scrolled a bit, here and there, found interesting jobs but came late on applying since the sites offering seemed to have filled their needs. So I left the site and found another that seemed like a more sophisticated and formal site for on-line writers looking for a job, having a lay out consisting a well designed sidebar with a wide variety of topics from Arts and Literature to Travel. At first I was a bit cynic because it failed to accept my registration. I was only relieved when I opened my e-mail account and found their e-mail as to why my registration was not processed. They are currently updating their site at the moment and in a ''pause'' as to processing registration and content submission.

For those aspiring writers like me and interested in applying for an on-line job. Or if you just want to expand where you post your articles. This is a well organized site that can categorize your work and find it with ease. Please check out their website at

www.ArticleInsider.com

If you know other good sites like this.. Please post it under comments. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers